5 Incredible Benefits of Organic Cleanser
Whether you have more sensitive skin, allergic reactions, or are simply conscious about what chemicals you are putting on your body, let’s talk organic facial cleanser. Just like you check your food labels, you should check the labels of everything that touches your skin! There are truly amazing benefits of using an organic cleanser, specifically one that's packed with plant-based ingredients, essential oils, and truly nourishing ingredients. Not only are these cleansers more natural and gentle on your skin, but they also provide a host of other benefits that you won't find with traditional over-the-counter skincare. Let's dive in and discover what makes a natural cleanser for face and skin so special!
What are organic facial cleansers?
Organic facial cleansers differ from traditional cleansers in that they are gentler on the skin, remove harsh chemicals as the base, and are better for you and for the environment.
Many traditional face cleansers use artificial chemicals that are harmful for us at the cellular level (parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and PFAS/PFOA byproducts), impacting our adrenal systems and the immune system.
We do need to warn you about greenwashing, or the sneaky way companies are able to use the terms “organic” or “natural” while the majority of ingredients are the furthest thing from it! Be sure the cleanser and skincare line you use is a reputable company backed by MADE SAFE or EWG Verified certifications. Organic facial cleansers should use plant-based oils to help keep skin hydrated while also removing dirt and makeup buildup, instead of strong artificial compounds that strip the skin of its natural hydration and oils.
How can organic cleansers improve skin health?
When you opt for essential oil and plant-based facial cleansers, you may notice an improved skin quality and texture as you’re supporting your skin health from the inside out! Here are a few of the most important benefits of facial cleansers with clean ingredients.
- Gentle and nourishing: Unlike traditional cleansers that can strip your skin of its natural oils and leave it feeling dry and tight, essential oil-based cleansers are gentle and nourishing. They help to clean your skin without stripping away its natural moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple. (As a note, drinking enough water and maintaining humidity levels in your home can help your skin remain hydrated!)
- Natural ingredients: Essential oil-based cleansers are made with natural ingredients that are gentle on your skin and won't cause any irritation — actually do quite the opposite. The ingredients contain elements that help to strengthen the skin barrier and help you keep a youthful complexion. They're free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances that can be found in traditional over-the-counter skincare. Instead, they use the power of nature to help cleanse and nourish your skin.
Great for all skin types: Whether you have dry, oily, combination, or mature skin, essential oil-based cleansers can work wonders for you. They're formulated to be gentle and effective for all skin types, so you don't have to worry about any reactions or side effects.
- Clears blemishes: Essential oils are known for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They can help to fight off bacteria-caused breakouts on your skin. If you're prone to acne or other blemishes, using an essential oil-based cleanser can help to keep your skin clear and healthy.
- Aromatherapy benefits: Essential oils have been used for centuries for their aromatherapy benefits. When you use an essential oil-based cleanser, you're not only getting the benefits of clean, nourished skin, but you're also getting the added benefit of the therapeutic properties of the essential oils. They can help to uplift your mood, reduce stress, and improve your overall well-being.
How can organic cleansers improve skin texture?
When you use an organic facial cleanser formulated by a respected brand, you can confidently move forward, knowing that your skin is getting what it needs to stay youthful! Using an essential oil-based cleanser can be a game-changer for your skincare routine.
These cleansers can help change skin texture in several ways:
- Deep Cleansing: Organic and wildcrafted (non-GMO) cleansers have natural cleansing properties that can help to remove impurities and excess oil from the skin. This deep cleansing action can help to unclog pores and reduce the appearance of blackheads, whiteheads, and other blemishes, creating a smoother skin texture.
- Hydration: Many essential oils have moisturizing properties that help hydrate and nourish the skin. Regular use of essential-oil-based cleansers can reduce dryness and flakiness.
- Exfoliation: Some ingredients have natural exfoliating properties that can help to remove dead skin cells and promote skin cell renewal. This can help to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Antioxidant Protection: Many ingredients contain antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. This can help to prevent premature aging and improve skin texture over time.
Try one of our delightful organic cleansers today and see for yourself the amazing benefits that it can provide for your skin!